I’m back today with your 3rd quarter real estate market update. Here are the latest real estate numbers that you need to know.
In the DeForest/Windsor area, we saw:
- 93 sales this quarter, which is up 15% from last year
- The average home value increased by 13% from last year to $349,000 at the end of the 3rd quarter
- The average days on the market was up 40% to 52 days
In the Sun Prairie area we saw:
- 237 sales, which is flat from last year
- A 4% rise in the average home value to $300,000
- A 23% rise in days on market to 35 days.
In Waunakee, we saw:
- A 17% decrease in sales
- A 5% drop in the average value
- A 20% increase in days on market
Madison East Side:
- A 3% increase in sales
- A 6% increase in average price
- 21 days on market average, which is flat from 2018
If you have any specific questions about any of these numbers or anything else related to real estate, don’t hesitate to give us a call or send us an email. We look forward to hearing from you soon.